JOIN OUR TEAM
Job Title | Store Manager Ashbourne
Date | October 2017
Start | End November 2017
Job Type: Full-time
As a Store Manager Ashbourne we expect you to lead the team, drive service and sales and be the constant face of energy and passion on the floor. The atmosphere at Jack Rabbits is inviting and casual, with strong emphasis on the quality of our coffee, seasonal food and always the best service. We are looking for someone who has experience of leading and developing a team, loves leading from the front and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty.
- To lead a high performance team from the front
- To be an active member of the team
- Rota Management
- HR and Day to Day personnel management
- Performance Management
- Adherence to regulatory framework for health and safety, fire risk and environmental health
- Store Audits
Marketing and Business Development
- To drive the local development of the business with local initiatives.
- Store P&L
- Gross Margin Targets
- All Banking
- Drive increased income and average transaction value
- Identify cost saving ideas and implement
- Hospitality Management: 3 years
- Store Level P&L Management
If you are passionate about fantastic food and outstanding service please apply today by dropping your CV into one of our cafes or via our contact page.