Wedding Catering

Relaxed and Social Dining

^

Sharing Banquets

^

Relaxed Social Dining

^

From £15 per head

^

Picnic Style Dining

^

Personal Service

^

Bars & Champagne

^

Hot & Cold Buffets

^

Premium Canapes

^

Fresh Local Produce


Sample Ideas

Please read on for examples of what we can offer. The following is included as a guide, however we do offer a very personal service and are more than happy to adapt any menu to suit your needs.

Baked camembert with crudités, artisan breads, olives, hummus and dipping oils.

Roast meat platters such as roast satay chickens, smokey paprika brisket, sumac lamb, stilton stuffed beef, tandoori paneer, garlic and chive halloumi, served with salads and accompaniments.

Show stopping desserts selection of pavlovas, gateaux and tarts.

Luxury cheese boards with grapes, chutneys, homemade crackers and speciality local cheeses.

Sample Banqueting Platter

 

Homemade topped blinis
Avocado and sriricha tartlets
Melon and feta sticks
Chorizo and manchego pitta
Pesto, mozzarella and tomato blini
Beetroot, horseradish and mackerel blini
Prosciutto palmier
Miso salmon

Lemon and lime meringue bites
Brownies with chantilly
Raspberries filled with lemon cream
Carrot cake truffle

Sample Premium Canapes

A selection of handmade pork pies, sausage rolls, scotch eggs, cheeses and pickles, finger sandwiches, cakes and fresh fruit.

Sample Picnics

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you provide bar services?

Yes, we can provide all your alcohol needs. From fine champagnes to cash beer bars. Talk to us about some of our specialist products such a Spanish Sea Salt Beer and award wining Shiny ales.

Do you require a deposit?

Yes we ask for 30% non refundable payment at the time of booking. We ask for the remaining 70% 1 week prior to your event.

How many people can you cater for?

We can cater for a small intimate event of 20 right up to 200 people. Please discuss your requirements with us.

Can you provide staff?

Yes we can provide all of the staff you need. All our team are experienced in working in different wedding environments. You can meet them before your big day by visiting one of our cafes in Ashbourne or Derby!

Can you help us with alcohol licenses?

Yes we can help and organise this as necessary, working with your chosen venue.

Can you recommend other wedding providers and locations?

Yes we have a list of preferred suppliers we can let you have.


Wedding Enquiry Form

12 + 10 =

More Info

Please send us a message some further details about your Wedding. We will get back to you to arrange a meeting to discuss. We look forward to hearing from you.

 

Share This